You or your business can make a positive and meaningful impact on the lives of local and regional youth and families through sponsorship of Allan Brooks Nature Centre. Sponsorship is a great way to give back to the community, show you value nature, and support keeping nature in our future!
Our goal is to provide all sponsors with excellent return value for their investment and to ensure that your support of Allan Brooks Nature Centre achieves a specific goal or set of objectives for your organization. Any contribution, whether it is in the form of cash or value-in-kind, can help us in achieving our overall goal of sustaining the development and delivery of hands-on, engaging and educational nature-based experiences to visitors and residents of the Okanagan for many years to come.
Return benefits of sponsorship can include:
- Use of the facility for meetings, team building events, etc.
- Onsite customer interaction with visitors
- Transferable admission passes and memberships for employees, family, friends or clients
- Invites to select Allan Brooks Nature Centre events such as the Wine & Wild Things Gala
- Signage and branding onsite or off in association with ABNC events, programs or celebrations
- Exposure on marketing materials, advertising, social media and newsletters
The above list are just a few examples of some options we can offer to our sponsors. However, we view each sponsorship uniquely and fully customizable so that we can ensure any partnership we form is beneficial for both our sponsors and Allan Brooks Nature Centre. We can create a variety of benefits from market exposure to employee engagement according to your interest and level of sponsorship. We welcome the opportunity to discover your interests and needs and to realize with you the ways in which we may partner.
For more information on our Corporate Memberships visit our Membership Page
For further information or to arrange a meeting to discuss partnership opportunities please contact us [email protected]
Thank you to our Sponsors