Nature Summer Camps
For inquiries about our 2020 summer camps please contact the ABNC office. Email: [email protected] Phone: 250-260-4227.
Allan Brooks Nature Centre now offers 3-day long camps! Each week our camps will be offered Tuesday - Thursday. Half day and Full day camps available, with early drop-off and late pick-up options.
Growing Up Wild is a day camp for children ages 4 and 5. These are half day camps that run from 9 am - 12 pm. Themes change daily.
The Nature Explorers camp is for children ages 6 - 9, with the option of full or half days. Themes change daily.
For the outdoor adventurer! Our new Hiking Adventure Camp is for youth ages 10 -12 years. This camp will take place at different locations each day, where we will spend our day hiking and exploring. This is a full day camp. Parents must be able to drop children off at daily set location and pick up from location.
Instructions for Parents
- Full day camps require a packed lunch
- Half day camps require a healthy snack
- Please pack “nut free” lunches!
- Programs will go ahead, rain or shine – please come prepared for the weather!
- Wear supportive walking shoes
- Bring a hat, jacket and water bottle
- Apply sunblock before bringing your child to camp