Join BC Bats as they do a Live Bat Count! This is not held through Allan Brooks Nature Centre and there will be no workshop at ABNC for this bat count.
They are meeting everyone at the Village Green Mall Hudson’s Bay parking lot to carpool at 7:30 pm.
Please register in advance at BCBats.ca – No fee required.
Things to keep in mind:
- The bat count is weather dependent. If the weather does not meet certain criteria, we will reschedule this portion of the event to a different night.
- You will need to have your own vehicle to drive between the two locations.
- We encourage you to bring a light snack/ drink to enjoy during the presentation.
- Pack your own lawn chair and blanket to get cozy while we wait for the bats.
- Children 12 and older are welcome! This is an exciting opportunity for them to participate in real research or “citizen science”!
No tickets or fee necessary, but you MUST book your spot through bcbats.ca