Hiking Adventure Camp
For the outdoor adventurer! Our new Hiking Adventure Camp is for youth ages 10 -12 years. This camp will take place at different locations each day, where we will spend our day hiking and exploring. This is a full day camp that runs Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, August 20 - 22. Parents must be able to drop children off at daily set location and pick up from location.
-Kalamalka Provincial Park
-Silver Star Mountain
Family Membership saves you 15% on Summer Camps!
Instructions for Parents
- Half day camps require a healthy snack
- Please pack “nut free” lunches!
- Programs will go ahead, rain or shine – please come prepared for the weather!
- Wear supportive walking shoes
- Bring a hat, jacket and water bottle
- Apply sunblock before bringing your child to camp
- Summer camp payments may be made online through our Events Calendar. *To pay for multiple camps at once you may call 250-260-4227 for over-the-phone payment*
- Payment and completed registration forms are required to secure your spot in our camps and are needed prior to day of camp. Send completed registration forms to [email protected].
- Cancellations made with at least one-week notice may be eligible for a full refund.
For inquiries about our 2019 summer camps please contact the ABNC office. Email:[email protected] Phone: 250-260-4227.