Hiking Adventure Camp
For the outdoor adventurer! Our new Hiking Adventure Camp is for youth ages 10 -12 years. This camp will take place at different locations each day, where we will spend our day hiking and exploring. This is a full day camp that runs Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, August 20 - 22. Parents must be able to drop children off at daily set location and pick up from location.
Activities include wilderness skills, leaderships skills, games, crafts and swimming in Kal Lake (with a certified Lifeguard).
-Kalamalka Provincial Park
-Silver Star Mountain
-Thomas Hayes Ecological Reserve
Family Membership saves you 15% on Summer Camps!
Instructions for Parents
- Half day camps require a healthy snack
- Please pack “nut free” lunches!
- Programs will go ahead, rain or shine – please come prepared for the weather!
- Wear supportive walking shoes
- Bring a hat, jacket and water bottle
- Apply sunblock before bringing your child to camp
- Summer camp payments may be made online through our Events Calendar. *To pay for multiple camps at once you may call 250-260-4227 for over-the-phone payment*
- Payment and completed registration forms are required to secure your spot in our camps and are needed prior to day of camp. Send completed registration forms to [email protected].
- Cancellations made with at least one-week notice may be eligible for a full refund.
For inquiries about our 2019 summer camps please contact the ABNC office. Email:[email protected] Phone: 250-260-4227.