We are inviting homeschool students to join us at Allan Brooks Nature Centre to participate in our Nature in the Classroom program! This 2 hour session will consist of a 1 hour Nature Presentation, snack break, outdoor walk and time in our Discovery Room and Nature Playground!
This session is available to students in Kindergarten through grade 3. We will be presenting the Growing Up in the Grasslands program – “From cute and cuddly to naked and ugly, many baby animals are born in the grasslands in the spring. Learn why deer fawns and coyote pups look like their parents, but tadpoles and insect larvae do not”.
- Masks are required
- Dress for the weather
- Bring a nut-free snack and water
- Drop-off only (parents cannot participate)
- Sessions can be cancelled due to low enrollment for a full refund
- Requests for cancellations must be made more than 1 week (7 days) before the start of the session to receive a refund.
- Cancellations with less than 1 week (7 days) notice may not be eligible for a refund.