We are inviting homeschool students to join us at Allan Brooks Nature Centre to participate in our Nature in the Classroom program! This 2 hour session will consist of a 1 hour Nature Presentation, snack break, outdoor walk and time in our Discovery Room and Nature Playground!
This session is available to students in Kindergarten through grade 3. We will be presenting the Digging for a Living program – “Learn all about badgers and the diverse group of animals they interact with: predators, prey, hunting partners, and the many creatures that use their abandoned burrows as homes”.
- Masks are required
- Dress for the weather
- Bring a nut-free snack and water
- Drop-off only (parents cannot participate)
- Sessions can be cancelled due to low enrollment for a full refund
- Requests for cancellations must be made more than 1 week (7 days) before the start of the session to receive a refund.
- Cancellations with less than 1 week (7 days) notice may not be eligible for a refund.