We are inviting homeschool students to join us at Allan Brooks Nature Centre to participate in our Nature in the Classroom program! This 2 hour session will consist of a 1 hour Nature Presentation, snack break, outdoor walk and time in our Discovery Room and Nature Playground!
This session is available to students in Grades 4 through 7. We will be presenting the Nature Nocturnal program – “Whoooo’s awake? Learn how owls, coyotes, bats, and things that go bump in the night use all their senses to find their way in the dark”.
- Masks are required
- Dress for the weather
- Bring a nut-free snack and water
- Drop-off only (parents cannot participate)
- Sessions can be cancelled due to low enrollment for a full refund
- Requests for cancellations must be made more than 1 week (7 days) before the start of the session to receive a refund.
- Cancellations with less than 1 week (7 days) notice may not be eligible for a refund.