Join us at the Nature Explorers Camp! This day camp is for 6-9 year olds, and runs Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at Allan Brooks Nature Centre.
- Full day 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Once you are registered for a camp you must fill out this Family Information Form.
Week 4: August 18, 2020 – August 20, 2020
August 18 – Pups, Chicks and little Kits!
From cute and cuddly to naked and ugly, learn more about animals born in the wild. Learn why deer fawns and coyote pups look like their parents, but tadpoles and insect larvae do not.
August 19 – Nature Detectives
Put on your detective cap as we solve the mystery of what animals have been hanging around the nature centre! Follow the clues the animals have left behind.
August 20 – Creative By Nature
Get outside and get creative! In this wild week we’ll be making natural art! Collect materials in the grasslands to experience nature and make beautiful wild artwork! Enjoy nature’s beauty through artwork and storytelling.
Instructions for Parents
- Full-day camps require a packed lunch and snack.
- Please pack “nut-free” lunches!
- Programs will go ahead, rain or shine – please come prepared for the weather!
- Wear supportive walking shoes
- Bring a hat, jacket and water bottle
- Apply sunblock before bringing your child to camp
- First purchase your tickets to camp. You can add multiple tickets (camps) to your cart before checking out.
- Once tickets are purchased, please fill out this Family Information form. It must be filled out once per year.
- Cancellations made with at least one-week notice may be eligible for a full refund.
- Camps may be cancelled if minimum numbers are not met.
- Children must be toilet trained.
For inquiries about our 2020 summer camps please contact the ABNC office. Email: email@example.com Phone: 250-260-4227.