Growing Up Wild is a day camp for children ages 4 and 5. These are half-day camps that run from 9 am – 12 pm. Themes change daily.
Once you are registered for a camp you must fill out this Family Information Form.
August 11 – Pollinator Pals
Pollination is all around us! Join us as we discover all of our Pollinator Pals….from bees to butterflies, moths, ants, flies, beetles and even BATS!
August 12- Wing It!
Learn about birds of the Okanagan region! Find out how birds are different, what they eat, and what adaptations they have to survive. Learn how they hunt and their different flight patterns. Use ABNC binoculars to find local birds.
August 13 – Get Cold Blooded!
Get your hands dirty as we delve into the wonderful world of leaping lizards, slithery snakes and slimy salamanders! Explore our pond as we fish out baby salamanders and inspect them up close!
Instructions for Parents
- Half-day camps require a healthy snack
- Please pack “nut-free” lunches!
- Programs will go ahead, rain or shine – please come prepared for the weather!
- Wear supportive walking shoes
- Bring a hat, jacket and water bottle
- Apply sunblock before bringing your child to camp
- First purchase your tickets to camp. You can add multiple tickets (camps) to your cart before checking out.
- Once tickets are purchased, please fill out this Family Information form. It must be filled out once per year.
- Cancellations made with at least one-week notice may be eligible for a full refund.
- Camps may be cancelled if minimum numbers are not met.
- Children must be toilet trained.
For inquiries about our 2020 summer camps please contact the ABNC office. Email: [email protected] Phone: 250-260-4227.