Growing Up Wild is a day camp for children ages 4 and 5. These are half-day camps that run from 9 am – 12 pm. Themes change daily.
Once you are registered for a camp you must fill out this Family Information Form.
July 28 – Nature Superheroes
Become a Nature Superhero with Allan Brooks Nature Centre! Learn what you can do to help save the planet; composting, recycling, conserving water and saving endangered species! Design your own superhero character and help us save nature.
July 29 – Prehistoric Creatures
Dinosaurs are alive! Join us while we learn about living dinosaurs and travel back in time to learn about the time when dinosaurs ruled the world. In this voyage through time, we’ll find out what it’s like to be a real life paleontologist and dig up our own fossils!
July 30 – Check the Map!
Come on an adventure with Allan Brooks Nature Centre this summer! Learn how to use a map and compass, then find your way to the hidden treasure!
Instructions for Parents
- Half-day camps require a healthy snack
- Please pack “nut-free” lunches!
- Programs will go ahead, rain or shine – please come prepared for the weather!
- Wear supportive walking shoes
- Bring a hat, jacket and water bottle
- Apply sunblock before bringing your child to camp
- First purchase your tickets to camp. You can add multiple tickets (camps) to your cart before checking out.
- Once tickets are purchased, please fill out this Family Information form. It must be filled out once per year.
- Cancellations made with at least one-week notice may be eligible for a full refund.
- Camps may be cancelled if minimum numbers are not met.
- Children must be toilet trained.
For inquiries about our 2020 summer camps please contact the ABNC office. Email: [email protected] Phone: 250-260-4227.