Growing Up Wild is a day camp for children ages 4 and 5. These are half-day camps that run from 9 am – 12 pm. Themes change daily.
Once you are registered for a camp you must fill out this Family Information Form.
July 14 – Crafty Critters
Birds, bears and beavers, oh my! It’s a dangerous world out there, and animals need to be able to survive. Explore the amazing superpowers that animals, plants, and other living organisms have developed to survive and to thrive, from poison, to quills, claws and more!
July 15 – Grow & Learn
Get your hands dirty in our garden this summer! Plant some seeds and learn how to grow your own garden. Get up close and personal with worms our wiggly compost friends and bees our beautiful pollinators!
July 16 – It’s a Bug’s Life
Discover the amazing miniature world of insects in the air and in the water! Learn about our local pollinator pals, play games, collect insects, and investigate with magnifying glasses.
Instructions for Parents
- Half-day camps require a healthy snack
- Please pack “nut-free” lunches!
- Programs will go ahead, rain or shine – please come prepared for the weather!
- Wear supportive walking shoes
- Bring a hat, jacket and water bottle
- Apply sunblock before bringing your child to camp
- First purchase your tickets to camp. You can add multiple tickets (camps) to your cart before checking out.
- Once tickets are purchased, please fill out this Family Information form. It must be filled out once per year.
- Cancellations made with at least one-week notice may be eligible for a full refund.
- Camps may be cancelled if minimum numbers are not met.
- Children must be toilet trained.
For inquiries about our 2020 summer camps please contact the ABNC office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 250-260-4227.